The Form Below Is For Membership Inquiries Only
Crime Stoppers USA Membership Benefits
- Legal guidance from Retired Judge Richard Carter, Crime Stoppers USA Director of Legal Services
- Networking with individuals, organizations, and agencies with the same mission
- Discount to CSUSA annual training conference offering seminars and networking
- Access to a Regional Director and experienced board members for assistance and guidance
- CSUSA branding which assists in marketing your program as effective and credible
- Authorization to use the Say It Here copyrighted designation to add credibility to your program in the eyes of the community
- Access to use the 1-800-222-TIPS tip-line phone number for your program. Tips called into this tip line will be sent to CSUSA members only. If the CS program is not a member, the tip will go to the nearest appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Access to the ‘Members Only’ CSUSA Facebook page as an informational source and forum for Crime Stoppers programs
- Access to the CrimeStoppersUSA.org Members Only Area with:
a) Web training for new board members and coordinators
b) Resource development ideas
c) Promotional ideas
d) Library resource for documents, best practices, case studies, etc.
- Access to new training webinars and CSUSA’s “Mike Blatman Educational Resources” for archived seminars
- Email alerts to your program about new issues that arise pertinent to Crime Stoppers
- Inclusion in national strategies, such as fundraising, promotional opportunities and legislative initiatives
- Voting privileges on Crime Stoppers USA issues, elections, and bylaws
We are here for you when you need assistance... Use the contact form below to reach a member of our team...
If you have information regarding a crime, call 1.800.222.TIPS or CALL 911 if it is an emergency.