Renew Your CSUSA Memebership
Renewal is easy - Renew Now
Start A New Crime Stoppers Program
Starting a program is very rewarding - Start NOW
Safer Schools - Learn More
Membership benefits of Crime Stoppers USA will include but not be limited to:
- Guidance of Richard Carter, Crime Stoppers USA, Director of Legal Services.
- Ability to purchase liability insurance at a substantially reduced rate which is available only to Crime Stoppers USA member programs and have access to other types of insurance, including Directors & Officers policies, at reduced rates to meet your program’s needs.
- Access to the new Crime Stoppers USA web site members only area and the on-line directory for networking with other programs; access to web training for new board members and coordinators, resource development ideas, promotional ideas, and the new electronic newsletter.
- Inclusion in the list of accredited Crime Stoppers USA member programs on the Crime Stoppers USA web sites.
- Personal emails to your program when new issues arise.
- Inclusion in national strategies such as promotional, fundraising, regional training and legislative initiatives.
- Personal contact from a Regional Director elected or appointed in your area.
- Ability to address telecommunication issues such as cost, receipt of unwanted and missed calls, participate in the nationwide 800 number project which now covers approximately 76 million people in over twenty two states across the nation.
- Voting on Crime Stoppers USA issues and elections.
We look forward to your Crime Stoppers program becoming a part of your national organization to promote the success of Crime Stoppers throughout the United States. We appreciate your membership and your participation.
Member Program Application
Click the link provided below to apply for membership today!
Crime Stoppers USA Online Member Resources
The following online resources are also available to members after logging in:
- Change Password, Create Photo Album, Email Subscription, and more.
– The resource library is where samples of your work can be posted and shared with other CSUSA members. (Bylaws, Operating Procedures, Job Descriptions, Articles of Incorporation, Campus Crime Stoppers Documents, News Releases, Wanted Posters, Billboards, PowerPoint Presentations)
CSUSA Board Meetings
and Much More!