2019 Conference information
2019 Crime Stoppers USA Training Conference
“Building Partnerships for the Future”
The 2019 Crime Stoppers Training Conference is September 22-25, 2019 at the Mission Palms in Tempe Arizona. This year’s host is Phoenix Silent Witness, which covers the entire “Valley of the Sun”. Join us as we continue “Building Partnerships for the Future”.
Here are some of the reasons you need to be at this year’s CSUSA Training Conference.
- Networking- Meet other Crime Stopper program members and tap their knowledge to improve our own program.
- Training- 34 training sessions to choose from.
- Best Practices- Learn how to keep your program out of legal & financial trouble.
- Innovative ideas- From use of Social Media to marketing ideas; Learn how other programs are using social media accounts to make arrests
- Fundraising- Some of us don’t want to talk about the F- word. Many of us struggle with Fundraising ideas. Learn NEW ideas already tried by others across the country.
- The wisdom of Richard Carter- Hear the latest from Richard Carter, CSUSA Director of Legal Services on keeping your program out of hot water.
- CSUSA Awards- See who is honored by their hard work in Crime Stoppers program across the country
- CSUSA Media Awards- Don’t re-invent the wheel. What are others doing to get the word out about their program? See what they are doing first hand.
Thirty-Seven (37) training sessions
ABC’s of Crime Stoppers Sunday afternoon- 4 hour class for those new to Crime Stoppers.
More repeated Sessions- Six (6) of the most popular sessions will be repeated
Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning
Meals & Events
Sunday – Conference Reception●- Sponsored by Anderson Software
Monday- Breakfast & Lunch along with AM & PM Continuous Break’s
Tuesday- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner● with AM & PM Continuous Breaks
Wednesday- Breakfast and AM Continuous Break
- Extra tickets available for companions for the Sunday Conference Reception and Tuesday Evening Dinner.
The 2019 CSUSA Training Conference will be held at the Tempe Mission Palms in downtown Tempe AZ. There is easy access to the location and lot’s to do just a block away. And those of you who want can check out Arizona State University Football hosting the University of Colorado Saturday, September 21st. Ticket Information https://thesundevils.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
Room Rate & Resort Fee- Conference Room Rate is $169.00 per night plus tax and $7.95 a night Resort Fee. (The resort fee is normally $19.95 a night and includes roundtrip airport transportation, guestroom Wi-Fi, valet or self-parking, newspaper, fitness center and more.
Conference Hotel Room Reservation Link
CSUSA Members $485.00 July 15th or later $585.00
Non CSUSA Members $535.00 July 15th or later $635.00
Extra Sunday Reception Ticket- $65.00 per person
Extra Tuesday Evening Banquet Ticket $90.00 per person
Refunds- Cancellation of registration by written notification prior to August 15, 2019 will be honored minus $50 administrative fee. Cancellation after August 15, 2019 may or may not receive a partial refund on a case-by-case basis.